1. A qualified neurosurgeon or a student of MCh/DNB neurosurgery below age of 40 yrs may apply for annual membership on prescribed form along with fee as Rs 5000/- to treasurer 15 days before commencement of annual conference of Society.
2. An annual member shall be entitle to participate in annual conference present scientific presentations in FREE SESSION ONLY ,and have no right to attend general body meetings of society.
3. An annual membership will be automatically expires after one year from availing annual membership.
4. An annual member shall not entitle to get/claim any fellowship, grants and official journal IJNS on the basis of annual membership.
5. If an annnual member wants to become a life/associate member he/she should apply on prescribed form. They will be get membership fee during their annual membership tenure only.
I understand terms and conditions of Annual Membership of Neurological Surgeons’ Society of India.